Buxton Brewery Carnage Case
Buxton Brewery, I’m not sure there are many other breweries anywhere, that consistently manage to put out such a diverse range of beers, each to such a high standard.
This mega-case gives you the chance to try twelve different examples of their craft; and includes some of their limited editions and most sought after beers.
Pales, IPA’s, Double IPA’s, Sours, Imperial Stouts and Barrel Aged goodness, it is all here in this limited edition mixed case of Buxton carnage.
- Sonrisa Clementine and Lemon Pale – 4.7%
- SPA (Special Pale Ale) – 4.1%
- Trolltunga Gooseberry Sour IPA (Lervig collaboration) – 6.3%
- King Slayer Double IPA – 8%
- Wild Boar IPA – 5.7%
- Axe Edge IPA – 6.7%
- Bourbon Skyline (Bourbon BA Berliner Weisse) – 7.2%
- Imperial Black IPA – 7.5%
- Subluminal Imperial Stout (Stillwater Artisanal collaboration) – 10%
- Red Wolf – Small batch Flemish style sour fruit beer with raspberries, cherries and blackcurrants. – 6%
- Arran – Small batch Imperial Stout aged in single malt whisky barrels. 11.5%
- Yellow Belly Peanut Butter and Biscuit Imperial Stout (Omnipollo collaboration) – 10%
*Note, this is a full case for shipping purposes, if you add more to your cart, you will start to fill another case and incur an additional shipping charge..
Out of stock